Don’t know about you, but I always had a thing for Christmas pajamas even tho I’m not a big pajamas person. And after my girl was born, this escalated. Now that she is older and just getting into the whole Christmas spirit, we have so much fun finding and afterwards wearing them in the Holiday season. So I guess we just made a new Holiday tradition.
If you are in the search for the most adorable pieces on the market, I rounded up some of our favourite unisex ones from this year.
- Rugby stripe Holiday onesie from Burt’s Bees: I love that Burt’s Bees pajamas are made of organic cotton plus they look plain enough for the minimalists too. Another plus that the brand offers matching pjs for adults as well.
- Book to Bed Pajamas and Book Set: Holiday pajamas that comes with a book. What a great idea! This way you can dress to your bedtime story. It also comes in a few different colours.
- Carter’s Santa Claus Christmas Holidays Pajama Set: In my opinion Carter’s always makes the greatest pjs for kids. I love the Christmas editions a lot, so you can guess how many we own.. Ooops. Comes in a set of 4 pieces perfect for a mix’n’match.
- Jammies For Your Families Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Microfleece Footed Pajamas: Every kid loves Rudolf, so why not dress like him? This micro fleece footed pajamas is perfect for those who can’t keep their throws on during the night just like my daughter.
- The Gift Pod Christmas Pajama Set: A classic 2 piece flannel version with elastic waistband. On sale right now!
- Baby Starters Christmas Reindeer Coverall Pajamas: This might not be the best option for night, but I just felt in love with it. I think the cute reindeer details are adorable and it has a snap leg closure for easy diaper change.
- Carters Gray Santa Claus Christmas Pajama Set: Carter’s again. A soft cotton, snuggle fit will always work.
- Carters Santa’s Helper Christmas Pajama Set: … and again. This penguin print is the best. Also on sale!
- Baby Starters Christmas Plaid Button-Front Shirt & Pants Pajama Set: And a button-down plaid one finally with the the classic red and green. It works both for girls and boys.
- Burt’s Bees Baby Holiday Pajamas: organic cotton here as well. Not the classy Christmas one, but the print still reminds me of snowflakes and winter.
Did you find the perfect one already? Do you do the Holiday Pj trend with your little ones?